Restored Republic via a GCR as of May 10, 2022

Dean Damron
Dean Damron
2 years ago

This whole organizational structure and effort is stupendous! We love you Patriots …. God Speed!

Charles McWilliams
Charles McWilliams
1 year ago
Reply to  Dean Damron

Hey I’m Brandon Mcwilliams I’ve been watching gcr for 2 yrs now . I found several recent videos of baldwin talking and it’s definitely him alive and well . Is everything else fake ? I use to believe in this movement . Now I have issue believing military news .I would like to hear ur thoughts ..

tibor
tibor
2 years ago

its been a long road..its truly a big disappointment..
can’t talk to anyone..a lot of evil.

Douglas Emery Thompson

I think this is the first time that I have been able to read all of the comments in the display box. It is really plain to see without part of it cut out, which made it difficult. Thank you for the upgrade and effort.

Francine Launier
Francine Launier
2 years ago

You are very wrong about Covid-19. Viruses do NOT exist. The body detoxify every so often, usually at the change of a season. Do your research about it.

2 years ago

Waiting for analysis of “security of the people of the globe” for revaluation to occur means it will not occur any time soon because the people of the globe don’t have any security to analyze at this time.

We should be able to blow up an asteroid that is merely “bigger than most buildings” (like the Twin Towers?) … if Biden hasn’t shipped all of our weapons to China and the Ukraine.

Joseph Quesnel
Joseph Quesnel
2 years ago

Good Morning Judy, Restored Republic via a GCR as of May 11, 2022 The US Military News no posted as of 6:12 AM.
Need for my 4 Web sites
Thank You!

Charles McWilliams
Charles McWilliams
1 year ago

I watch this religiously and I’m starting to find alot of inconsistencies. Alec baldwin is very alive and well why would gcr lie ? This makes me think it’s all fake . I’m unplugging from military news . I’m thinking it’s fake and that breaks my heart ….