Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of April 9, 2022

Dean
Dean
1 month ago

A million thanks for your efforts and time to keep us informed, we the common Patriots will be eternally grateful. We are praying daily for the safety of all.
Thank you …. God speed.

Dave Stephens
Dave Stephens
1 month ago

Judy, the debts have not been zeroed, only one guy got his $888,888.88, the bonds are all fraudulent and there is nothing level playing field while a few are allowed billions while the rest of us are literally killing ourselves to get from paycheck to paycheck. The child stuff is real, but the monetary stuff is bullshit, and Anna Von Reitz has already debunked the restoration of the Republic, as she debunked Kim Goguen years ago. Whiplash347 has been consistently wrong about ALL his claims.

MonVon
MonVon
1 month ago

These updates are always the first news I watch daily….Judy always has accurate TRUTHful global intel which is corroborated by many other sources. The satanic child trafficking crimes are so widely known now that I’m surprised it’s not on MSM daily. All the truth news are reporting about it and exposing the crime. Thank you Judy for these amazing updates!!!

Jeanette Rost
Jeanette Rost(@texas-arwen)
Reply to  MonVon

MSM is either being paid to keep it quiet, or enough of them are involved that it’s being kept quiet to protect them.

Dave Stephens
Dave Stephens
1 month ago

The only bonds that are not fraudulent are those issued by a living soul who is not an agent of a CORPORATION,. BANK, or GOVERNMENT entity, bearing the wet-ink autograph of the soul who issued it. In recent years, no entity on earth has been willing to give anything for such a Bond. Banks have been illegally and seditiously refusing such Bonds even when they were done as Promissory Notes in accordance with international AND U.S. laws. So paying bonds is perpetuating a fraud, not righting a wrong.

Gary
Gary
1 month ago

Im not a troll, Im calling you people out as a fake news site . You cant tell the bullshit from the truth . There is no shortage nor is there avian flu weve heard all this kind of shit before and turned out to be lies then as it is now .Half truth and a mix of propaganda is not good info people . Tell it straight !! America has no business getting in Putins way cleaning out his region of the trash .

Whiteheat
Whiteheat
Reply to  Gary

You are a troll. Our sites are full of them. Little lost sheep who spout bullshit to try and stop this. Not going to stop what’s coming. I’m laughing at you. Poor little sheep.

Dave Stephens
Dave Stephens
1 month ago

The vast majority of bonds are held by those who do not need help, those who are well-off. Millionaires, multi-billionaires, billionaires, multi-billionaires, and Banks.
Prosperity cannot happen without everyone doing manual labor 40 hours every week. Robotics may change that someday, but not yet. If you give everyone $888,888.88, everyone will spend it instead of either creating or distributing anything to spend it on, and hyperinflation will surpass anything ever seen anywhere. The solution is to nationalize Banks, give the houses they hold to the homeless, and declare all other homes, apartments, and other dwellings the permanent property of whoever is living in them.
All loans are fraudulent. Also refund all garnishments. Freeze prices then set minimum wage to $30/ hr, where it would be if it had been tied to inflation in the early 1970s. Then set a maximum wage of $30/hr. Can’t have a minimum without a maximum, we have already seen that, it didn’t work.

Jeanette Rost
Jeanette Rost(@texas-arwen)
Reply to  Dave Stephens

Everyone makes the same amount. Does that include business owners who have to pay to keep the business making money that is then doled out to all employees at the same rate? I think that would discourage business ownership. Then what?

James Godsey
James Godsey

WWG1WGA

Danny
Danny
1 month ago

I have to say, I listen to your report everyday. I wake up looking forward to your reports. Thank you and please don’t let these demons distract you. Keep up the great work.

Rene
Rene
1 month ago

Thank you for all you do!!! Appreciate the information.

Terry Prevost
1 month ago

I really appreciate your program for information about world events. I tune in every day. Thanks for what you do. It gives me a lot of hope.

Scott Richardson
Scott Richardson
1 month ago

I appreciate your videos, which I watch everyday, and then pass along the information to co workers in my attempts to wake people up and make them aware.I imagine it is a lonely and frustrating job having a bulls eye on your back all the time, but you are one of the few I listen too and I appreciate the time and effort you make every day. let the trolls talk, as with all evil, their days are numbered. We know how this game ends.

Jimmy McDonald
Jimmy McDonald(@pialee)
1 month ago

Judy, THANK YOU for all of your HONEST reporting and helping to save our SRA children. You cover stuff no one else has the INTEGRITY to even touch. Thank You

David
1 month ago

How do one get the truth out? Not CNN, ABC, CBS , MSNBC and so on! Most people I know do listen to these fake news! Thank you

Harley Dave
Harley Dave
1 month ago

Where are the videos of these DUMBs? Someone must be recording this horrific discovery. Without videos this is very suspect.

John Caven
John Caven

My Opinion – Requested Comments Restored Republic.co 9 April
2022

My name is John Caven and I have followed events for
many years (Woke Up in 2017) and I endorse all you do, working with Q, White Hats etc. “We the People” not just USA but also “We the People” in the world thank you and your teams for all you do.

I have been posting as “My Opinion” on my facebook page
since that time (I think 2018) they (facebook) don’t like Facts leading to exposing the
Truth, censorship is has been continuous but its O.K.

Information continues to be suppressed by Governments and mainstream media who want to cover up the evil that is not only not being exposed in the USA but in all countries around the whole world, including our Australia. I have not read a MSM paper or watched the so call news (LIES) in Australia since start of 2021.

I am not vaccinated nor will I consent to be vaccinated. As you can imagine I am spending most of my time at home. Most of my family and friends think I am a little nuts, but that’s O’k I do what I do for the “Children” the lost and saved Children, Men and Women who have lost their lives due to the Cabal (pure evil) and my children’s, children’s for years to come. Worldwide we need to re-educated everyone.

God Bless us All.

We are in a world war between Good vs Evil. We are in the time of the Great Awakening moving from the darkness of evil to the light of Good. I believe Good is winning. Ultimately God will win, he always does. It was said by the 45th President of the United States of America that, “the best is yet to come”. Can’t wait until he is announced 19 President and the Vice President (got to be JFK) and all the others in witness protection, it will be wonderful.

There is much to look forward to in the years to come, it will eventually be a wonderful time for all Humanity. I have asked on my facebook page for people not to switch off, as parents and grandparents we need to speak up for our children and their children’s, children’s. I have over the last few years circulated discussions taking place around the real world and written short consider “My Opinions” widely as main stream media around the world will not.

I wish to thank Charlie Ward, his teams and others like Mel K, etc, other individuals and groups speaking out on the Facts and Truth around the world just as information being supplied every day by Restored Republic.co, from an old bloke from Bundoora, Australia your work is very much appreciated, thank you. I look forward to reports each day keeps me going.

We are well into “The Great Awakening” and can’t wait till the release of the EBS – 7 Messages – moving from DARK to Light and 10 days of Darkness. There will be a lot of work for us all going forward answering questions, it is/will be the Greatest Story Ever Told. People around the world will need help.

Everything you think you know about our world is a lie, I mean everything.

This is just “My Opinion” based on my research, the best is
yet to come.

John Caven, WWG1WGA – 10 April 2022.

Janet
Janet
Reply to  John Caven

I agree with you. Unfortunately a new series of videos came out on http://Www.Charlie ward.tv yesterday. Listen to them and let me know what you think.

Joseph Quesnel
Joseph Quesnel
1 month ago

Good morning Judy as of 5:55 EST The military news and all other GCR’S have not been posted. Please advice. As always thanks for all that you do!

Ginger
Ginger
1 month ago

Thank you Judy! God Bless you.

jude Nussbeck
jude Nussbeck
1 month ago

Thanks for the great job, we love you.
Ronnie

tibor papp
tibor papp
1 month ago

absolutely terrific work exposing the eEvil..we wake up every day to your reports..please keep them coming, take pride in your reporting I do..truth is needed more than ever.

Joseph
Joseph
1 month ago

Hi JudyNo Military News posted today? Please adviseRestored Republic via a GCR Update as of April 10,2022

Gary
Gary
1 month ago

Truth be known, this reset looks as usual to serve the money masters covering their ass while everyone else will still be at their call . The only way to rid this world of these evil shits and their money mongering at our expense, will be for we the people to take up arms against them and bodily remove them ourselves . You see my friends , all things that are government will always be against our freedom . Without slavery these evil shits cannot operate their machine of deception against we the people for their devices of control .. If it says politician, hang their ass . We just can`t afford to trust any form of government, we need not to be governed by others .Only by our heart of hearts can we live in truth .

Joseph Q
Joseph Q
1 month ago

Hi Judy I Assume you’re no doing THE MILITARY NEWS POST TODAY BECAUSE OF 7 Messages From Trump. Below is the most recent one online. Anyway I cannot express enough how much we all appreciate your efforts! BELOW IS ALL ONLY MOST RECENT ONE SHOWING FROM YESTERDAY

THANKS AGAIN-YOUR THE BEST!

Bill
Bill
1 month ago

I know I’ve bitched and complained a few times but if it wasn’t for you in this channel we wouldn’t know anything so I myself want to say thank you very much for doing this for us because without you we wouldn’t know anything so keep up the good work and don’t let the trolls bug you they’re just there to try to upset you but don’t let him remember the holy spirit is with you God is with you and that’s all you need

Steve
Steve
1 month ago

Thanks for opening this site to comments and questions.
Is there any way you could get away from using a computer to read out the news, it’s hard for me to follow sometimes.