Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of August 4, 2022

Join Locals : https://restoredrepublicco.locals.com

Jeanette Rost
Jeanette Rost(@texas-arwen)
4 days ago

I wonder if Trump told Xi that the person who appears to be Pelosi is an actress, so the real Pelosi would not be going to Taiwan, regardless of appearance.

The Democrats have suddenly realized that Kamala can’t be president because she wasn’t born in the US … and yet they accepted that pathetic forged birth certificate from Obama, who should have had the same restriction applied? Amazing – in a bad way.

Countries willing to kill 13 of every 14 of their people (as per UN Agenda 21) aren’t going to have a problem with nuclear war. Hopefully, Trump’s current hand-picked staff doesn’t have a bunch of RINOs. He seems to have had problems with that before.

Melanie
Melanie
4 days ago

So tired of waiting…

Gary
Gary
4 days ago

I know Its not easy for you people to tell it straight, but you might get a little more respect if you would go ahead and admit that Hillary and the rest of the crowd has been hanged at Gitmo .

Scott Richardson
Scott Richardson
4 days ago

My last bit of patience was just used up,I understand this is a complex process but a teaser can’t be thrown out and then taken back.I’m tired of looking like the crazy one at work, you can cry wolf only so many times.I will stay aware of the situation, on a personal level. should have let china do their thing and shot the bag down.

Dje Wynne
Dje Wynne
4 days ago

Nukes are not real. Open your eyes! The missiles are real, but atomic fusion was never achieved. That is why the Tonga event was CGI. Go back and review the completely transparent scrappy special effects they used to fool the world that nukes are real. There has NEVER been a danger of thermonuclear war. Just a bunch of villains duping a world of trusting fools. “Good luck!,” as Trump would say.

Steve Gantt
Steve Gantt
4 days ago

I am in a nursing home and have a problem even making a $3 a month payment. I tried touse the new support plan but I only get $60/month for all my personal needs. I don’t have much but I am willing to share what I have. How can i support with at least a $3/month again?

PAPILLON