Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of February 9, 2022

Dave Petrovic
Dave Petrovic(@yopatriot)
7 months ago

The White Hats Military better move your asses and stop the CANADIAN Authoritarian Police and TO THE TRUCKERS, as they are the enemy of the people. Do the shoot to kill on sight and put a lot of pressure on them to leave and back off and give up their powers.

If not,>>> you will see a civil war period. These Globalists will not give in, so the only way is to kill them off. Ok As we suspected, Trudeau is still running Canada. Tell your Didulu to shut her fucking mouth.

As to the House passing a budget Bill, they are flat out broke. No we will not finance the Cabal Government even with our new USN backed by Gold. You best tell Mitch to scram and flee from the Senate because many have a bullseye on his ass. Any Bills passed by this ILLICIT CONGRESS IS NULL AND VOID.

Last of all you are so boring now. You keep telling oh you will do the EBS, and do the 3 days and the 10 days etc etc etc, now for the last 6 fucking months.

We all know now YOU WILL NOT DO JACK SHIT. JUST STAY OUT OF OUR WAY ESPECIALLY REGARDING OUR TRUCKERS, WHILE WE START OUR CIVIL WAR. YOU CAN PLAY TWEEDLE DEE, TWEEDLE DUM WITH YOUR THUMBS oK.

WE THE PEOPLE ARE NOT PAYING 1 SINGLE PENNY TO THE USA INC. CABAL. They can go suck each others dicks. I think its best for us Patriots to make Contact to Russian Putin, and beg him to nuke USA with some precision strikes and put an end to the Cabal once and for all. Why?? Because you fucking white hats will not do a damn thing, but yip yap and yip yap. Everybody is tired of your B.S. All those buildings you mentioned that will be destroyed is STILL STANDING!!!!! Baaaaaaaahahahahahahahaa. You are the joke of jokers, and obviously has been smoking a lot of weed yourselves, not us Patriots. You have’nt yet provided to any of us ONE OUNCE OF PROOF none, nada, zippo. Shit.

PEOPLE WANT TO SEE PROOF, GENUINE PROOF WITH EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING, NOT JUST TALKING OUT OF THIN AIR.

Last edited 7 months ago by Dave Petrovic
Dave Petrovic
Dave Petrovic(@yopatriot)
7 months ago

SO HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE. Do you think for one minute that we are going to sit back and listen to all your bullshit 24/7 for 3 days, and then listen to your bullshit for the next 10 days. We will turn off our phones and not bother to turn on the internet but be busy arming ourselves and getting into position to have our civil war. Have fun OK.

Go ahead, cut the phones, cut the news, cut the internet, cut our websites.

You will have more enemies than you will ever dream of targeting you, and yes you can be virtually guaranteed a civil war will break out. YEP CHAOS, AND ANARCHY. Whatcha gonna do???, arrest all of us, and Kill us patriots with your fucking white hat military????? We will not surrender nor will we give up without a fight and will die and shed our blood on our very own soil. Go ahead and see what will happen to you and to your leaders.

Dave Petrovic
Dave Petrovic(@yopatriot)
7 months ago

Oh by the way i don’t give a damn if you approve this or not. ITS MY OFFICIAL WARNING TO YOU OF WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE VERY SOON.

Preston Browers
Preston Browers
7 months ago

They need to get on the ball or we are gonna have to break out our guns and do it ourselves. Same stuff everyday . When Trump gonna do something….or the military.????

Bill
Bill
7 months ago

I don’t know guy but the natives are getting restless I’m hearing through the grapevine that they’re trying to form a militia to go to DC and take care of these people themselves they don’t care if they get 50 years in prison they don’t care if they get shot all they care about is forcing the hand of the mighty and making them come out and tell the truth to the people they feel if this is what they got to do to get them to release the damn truth then that’s what they’re going to do because they said they’re sick and tired of the talk this can has been kicked one too many times they’re complaining that they keep getting told to get two to three weeks worth of supplies to get water you guys have been saying this for about 5 to 6 months now this is what I’m telling you the people are sick and tired of hearing this you’ve said this so many times get two to three weeks worth of food make sure your supplies are ready you’ve been saying this for 4 months you started this back in November and it’s still going do you see how pissed off the people are getting it’s almost like you’re just purposely trying to keep us calm for some stupid reason I don’t know but I’m telling you the natives are getting restless and they’re sick and tired of the talk I’m just letting you know I don’t know who these people are I’m not trying to be rude to no one I’m just trying to release information to you you need to let the people in charge no that the natives are getting restless and they don’t want to wait no more they want to see the damn truth be told told like I said I’m not trying to be rude but somebody’s got to bring this s*** to an end because it’s just getting monotonous now I know they want to wake the public up and get him aware of what’s going on well the Publix waking up but what would really do the job is to give them the truth release the freaking information let him see all the truth

Bill
Bill
7 months ago

Sorry for the writing I have a handicapped and I can’t write so I talk to the mic and it writes for me so if it looks weird it’s because it’s the computer doing the writing not me I have a handicap and I only got three fingers on each hand and I was born that way same thing with my feet but I just wanted to explain why it looks like I can’t write that well it’s because I talked to the phone and the phone does the writing for me and again I want to apologize if I sounded rude it’s just frustrating to be told for months to get ready and then nothing ever happens this is why the Patriots are getting mad and I just wanted to share it with you please don’t think I’m trying to be rude to you I’m not I’m just trying to release the information to you so you can see because apparently they don’t know where to go to tell the people and I’m not going to give them your address or tell him about this app if they’re going to come on here and just be really super rude so please pass the information that some of the natives are getting restless and they don’t want to wait no more they want the truth to be released

Jeanette Rost
jeanette
7 months ago

We keep hearing that DC is just about empty. Federal office buildings empty, White House Empty, Supreme Court building “closed to public” (possibly because it’s empty). Don’t the truckers realize that hardly anyone is going to see them in DC?

“… control the people” through the ALLEGED spread of ALLEGED CV-19. This would never have worked if the country had not been infested with naive people who believe the satanic pedophile leftist Democrat MSM because they can’t understand that alleged Covid is alleged to be 99.99% survivable, which makes it only 0.01% more dangerous than the common cold. Smart people wouldn’t have allowed their country to be destroyed over what amounts to the common cold, statistically. Sadly (possibly even “fatally”), the smart are apparently outnumbered by the satanic pedophile leftist Democrats and their dimwitted supporters.

Sadly, it seems that Canada has the same problem with dimwits who apparently don’t understand what 99.99% is. All the dimwits are almost 68 TIMES as likely to be killed by lightning as by (alleged) Covid. Are they all wearing rubber-soled footwear? How disappointing is it that the famed RCMP is siding with the satanic pedophiles in Canada? What a letdown! I don’t think I will ever have the respect for them that I used to have.

Even if the Ottowa government drops the mandates, what’s to stop them from re-perpetrating the evil the moment the trucks are gone?

What is it with these snooty authorities dropping mandates … two weeks, three weeks from now? If the mandates were wrong DROP THEM AS OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT, not weeks later.

Linda Vasek
Linda Vasek
7 months ago

we love your site

Bill
Bill
7 months ago

Well I was talking with a guy this morning and I guess apparently the militia is not going to be some of the Patriots told these people that this would not be a good idea to do and I agreed with him that would be so terrible to go and try to take matters into your own hands thank God these people are not going to do this that they’re going to back down and just wait for whoever to do whatever but I’m just letting you know because I don’t want to see anyone get hurt and I don’t want to see anybody do something dumb I know we’re all frustrated we all want to see this show in but like I said the natives are getting restless and they’re sick and tired of hearing to get supplies ready and then nothing happens but at least some of the Patriots are allowing these lower and Patriots to know that doing stupid things of that nature is not the way to go it’s not how it is done we got to let the law do its job but I agree enough is enough it’s time to release the truth and stop the insanity

Tony Demetriou
Tony Demetriou
7 months ago

It would be a lot better if these video items opened for viewing but 8 out of 10 they never do