Sheila
Sheila
4 months ago

Thank you for this reporting. Have followed this reporting for years; ever since the PLANDEMIC mandates were implemented. Common sense coupled with street smarts triggered me to research further what was happening, so I began outside our own US borders. Then since I am numbers oriented; following the money and patent trails opened my eyes to shocking discoveries. I appreciate your diligence and hope you continue as we the people move forward.

May God Bless Us ALL!!!

Sarkis Zeitounian
Sam
4 months ago
Reply to  Sheila

Amen

Dean
Dean
4 months ago

IMO …. we are aware of the shit show playing out, we understand that we need to catch them all, though it is possible for more delays to put the treasonous obama’s out front center for the world to see …. question: Why continue to put the citizens of the world through more planet destroying actions when most of us know of [their] lies and acts that have been against us from the beginning 🤔 ???? …. If we don’t receive a positive ruling from the SCOTUS by Monday, or a “shutdown alert” to capture the rest of [them] , we will be losing a lot of faith in what we are being informed of. Too much is hidden for the idiots who refuse to pay attention to ever get them to ” wake up” …. it’s time to wake them up the hard way …. enough of the stringing along, though I do care for my fellow man, I am not apt to softball the verified information we already have. One cannot “reason” with stupidity, it only creates additional chaos 🙄! We must lose more lives an friendship(s)? …. for what? …. Just a Patriot who is becoming weary …. and being strung along pisses anyone off to the point of walking away. The one I will never walk away from is God, and Him only.

richard sanborn spc4 US Army retired
richard sanborn spc4 US Army retired
4 months ago

HITLER WAS A ROTHCHILD PUT THERE BY ROTHSCHILDS WHERE DO YOU GET YUR INFO FROM MSM NEWS? HISTORY BOOKS WRITTEN BY ROCKAFELLERS? I SWEAR YOU JOKERS ARE HALF LIBTARD!

Sarkis Zeitounian
Sam
4 months ago

That is correct you hear that news from this channel and you don’t know what happened between them maybe Hitler find out they want to get rid of him everything is possible Never Say Never

Lorinda Madore
Lorinda
4 months ago

i still after years of hearing reports on child sacrifice find it very hard to hear more. i would think hearing of the bio-weapon labs would be much easier for people to digest.

Sarkis Zeitounian
Sam
4 months ago

Wow great like always Thank you