Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of January 11, 2022

Tigerlilly
Tigerlilly

This has been the best intel; I have been following Thank You. Great Job

Ronald Jude Nussbeck
Ronald Jude Nussbeck
7 months ago

REINER FÜLLMICH AND 50 LAWYERS: THE VACCINES ARE DESIGNED TO KILL AND DEPOPULATE THE PLANET 1/10/22

Bill Looney
Bill Looney
7 months ago

I don’t think people are listening to this much anymore you guys have changed the dates so many times people have bought and supplies gotten things ready and then weeks go by and nothing happens you know it’d be really nice if you guys could get the date correct either wise otherwise quit talking about it people are going through so much food and waste because they keep getting ready and then nothing happens I don’t know about you but I’m sick and tired of it

Stella Johnson
Stella Johnson
7 months ago

I really wish if Judy is going to read that she enlarge the words so we can follow. Can not always understand her and loose meaning of so much.

Bill Looney
Bill Looney
7 months ago

I just want to let you know that the Patriots in my state are starting to wonder if this is really going to happen if we’re not just being played by the deep state because you guys keep setting dates and they keep getting pushed forward and forward we were told 7 months to go to get supplies ready and we did that and we watched our food go bye-bye then we were told that there would be a surprise sometime in the summer then we were told there would be Christmas in November then we were told December would be the month now we’re being told January and still nothing is happening each day goes by and we see nothing now I understand why the people are wondering if they’re not being played I mean how many times are we going to get ready not saying that this isn’t true I know it will happen but you got to quit telling people to get ready and then weeks and months go by and nothing happens this is just getting a little ridiculous

JanJan
JanJan
Reply to  Bill Looney

The part I don’t believe is that Elvis and Princess Diana are going to show up. Come on! That’s the part that makes me feel like it’s just content, to keep the followers but this is going to cause loss of followers.

Larry A Schulz
Larry A Schulz
Reply to  Bill Looney

Starting to believe these guys are an arm of the MSM!

Larry A Schulz
Larry A Schulz
Reply to  Bill Looney

They are members of the main stream media telling you exactly what you want to hear and it is all lies!

Jeanette Rost
Jeanette
7 months ago

Too many dingalings in America will not recognize false flags as such; they will think the events are real, and Trump’s fault. IMO it’s very naive to assume that they will suddenly see the light.

And Diana, Elvis, et al returning? Really? Rather than just saying it’s going to happen, how about explaining HOW it is possible? Maybe Elvis would be willing to hide for decades, but Diana? Whatever her good attributes were, it cannot be denied that she was an attention ADDICT; she couldn’t stay out of the limelight for a day, much less all these years.

The collapse of the Three Gorges Dam has been imminent for about six months now; some people have even reported it as already collapsed.

People are correct to put the blame on Joe Biden. He is the President; the buck stops there … until we find out who is running him. Perhaps he will tell us who that is to save his own worthless hide, before all is said and done.

What a shame that this travesty was not stopped BEFORE 5G was turned on. Now we will have that to contend with, along with everything else.

What is China’s “fake sun” made of? Most materials would be vaporized by 5 times the temperature of the sun (50,000 F). More lies from the Chinese, IMO.

The Great Wall should not be destroyed. It was very likely built by the Tartarians as protection against the Chinese; that’s why the doorways are on the other side of what was China at the time, still shown on old maps as Tartaria (or Great Tartary), The Cabal very likely destroyed the Tartarians as they are trying to do to us. The least we can do to respect them is to preserve the Great Wall of Tartaria. Never heard of it? That’s just what the Cabal intended.

Jeanette Rost
Jeanette
7 months ago

Covid cases have gone up since the Injections began? I thought we agreed that Covid doesn’t exist and that’s why thousands of scientists trying to isolate it for two years have failed to do so. Also, we know the PCR test was used fraudulently to scare people (which means to inflate the number of positives results). So how do we know that Covid cases have increased, decreased, or remained the same for any period of time?

NiCee Glover
NiCee Glover
7 months ago

Thank you for shining the light on this journey!
I support you with love and prayer. I don’t have much money,but I have faith and I believe we will all overcome and win together!
I send love and light to you!
Sincerely, NiCee

Diana
Diana
7 months ago

What is this about the courts in Canada? I am from Canada and I cannot find anything. You even say something about a verdict. What is this referring to?