Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of January 12, 2022

Jude Nussbeck
Jude Nussbeck
9 days ago

GREAT WORK, WITHOUT YOU WE ALL WOULD BE LOST!!!

BUSINESS WORKS
9 days ago

GOOOOD MORNING!!! THANKS FOR BEING THERE EVERYDAY MAKING THE DONUTS!!!

Allen
Allen
9 days ago

I listen because this is hopeful. When we going to see this unfold in our lives? I have faith in The Creator, His Son and Holy Spirit. We need NESARA GESARA; a world for our children’s children. I am thankful for the good the alliance is doing. I have to have faith it is happening, I do research and info is scarce or blocked.

Bill Looney
Bill Looney
9 days ago

I just wanted to apologize for being so rude the other day me and other Patriots were just sick and tired of waiting and we would like to see the end happen and these people arrested it just seems like watching our country be destroyed by the corrupt administration of Biden we just kind of are growing a little weak and tired but will be looking forward to the end where the show is over and these people are arrested

James King
James King
9 days ago

I want to believe this information, but it’s like the boy who cried wolf. People gave up because the boy cry was fake. There have been so many promises without evidence.

jeanette
jeanette
9 days ago

Medical racism should be called something else. It’s not medicine that is anti-white; it is the people who are denying whites care that are racists. So possibly “medical professionals racism”? We have been toi careless in the past and have many times not described adequately bad people and unfortunate events.

Bill Looney
Bill Looney
8 days ago

We need somebody to give the information to the white hats that Washington State the Governor Jay inslee is setting up concentration camps for those that will not comply no joke Jay inslee is setting up camps he calls them detention centers but we all know they’re concentration camps and it’s for the people that won’t comply I hope they do this stuff quick because Jay inslee is about to take some people out whoever can get this information to the white hats please let him know that Washington State needs their help