Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of January 8, 2022

Dave Petrovic
Dave Petrovic(@yopatriot)
11 days ago

Our primary objective is to DESTROY THOSE POWERFUL SERVERS THAT ARE COLLECTING VAXXED PEOPLE TO CONTROL THEM. ITS TIME WE ACTUALLY BLOW THEM ALL UP AND RENDER THEM OBSOLETE AND TO PREVENT THEM OF REBUILDING SUCH EVER AGAIN. I call for immediate MILITARY ACTION and to take them out of the ballgame permanently.

Jeffrey Hall
Jeffrey Hall
11 days ago

Everything is good here. Bring down the evil as fast as you can. Deep State has terrible grip on Washington State. Jay Inslee, Bob Ferguson, State and County Health Departments and well as the local media have colluded to subvert and destroy Constitutional Rights of the People of Washington State. Military Intervention by NG and our US Marines are welcome and needed.

K Mad
K Mad
11 days ago

EBS keeps being put further and further in the future. How long do you think you can keep people believing? 4-5 deadlines have came and gone. The little boy who cried wolf

Betty
Betty
10 days ago
Reply to  K Mad

4 or 5? I’ve been following this for a year and nearly every week a date is given. I sometimes question it but I guess I follow in hopes that it’s true.

jeanette
jeanette
11 days ago

The Alliance will let a satanic pedophile leftist globalist monster event occur in order to red pill the obstinate supporters of satanic pedophile leftists globalist monsters. While decent people’s lives are being ruined, and some of them are being murdered.

Great.

jeanette
jeanette
11 days ago

I wonder how many more people President Trump’s new social media would have if he and/or the Alliance had not allowed so many more to be killed as the satanic pedophile leftist globalist Democrat-RINO travesty continues.

Kay
Kay
11 days ago

Kay
kaycee1966@q.com
Your video’s are not working right. Can’t get them to work and therefore can’t watch the video. The contents of the video are eccelent and the first thing I watch in the morning. Even when I hit the rumble, it goes there but won’t let me play the video. I miss your videos. Please see to fixing it to work correctly. Thanks, Kay

Sueshia
Sueshia
10 days ago
Reply to  Kay

Watch them from duck duck go, directly from web. Restoredrepublic.co.

Bill
Bill
11 days ago

Sorry to disappoint you but people are starting to think that this all is a bunch of BS you guys keep talking about this 10 days of darkness you keep setting dates but nothing happens people are sick and tired of hearing this crap when is it really going to happen otherwise quit talking about it telling you right now the Patriots are about up to their next with the BS we want to see action not words

Anne
Anne
10 days ago
Reply to  Bill

Yes…Patriots are a bit sick of this rhetoric and this is the first time I have seen this site… not unlike other one time watched sites… and a friend swears there are hundreds of imposters out there because the real person is in gitmo or dead and cloned… know what Patriots believe? The Constitution, the Bill of rights, human dignity. Stay strong, stay safe… our lives depend on truth not sensationalism

Brenda
Brenda
10 days ago
Reply to  Bill

I totally agree with you. I’m starting to think who’s the bad guy here. They need to be more or I should say completely transparent.

Betty
Betty
10 days ago
Reply to  Bill

Sometimes I wonder if we are being fed this info snd that of a lot of “galactic family” so that when these evil things happen, we sit tight thinking it’s all part of the plan. 5 G is going to be full on in a week or two and is 10000 higher radiation than our phones among other things. And you hear all this talk about ascension symptoms and moving to 5D earth, etc. is it true or just getting us to think something bad is really good? Sorry! I lost my husband -an RN – to the booster shot in September – while working his nursing shift at hospital. No one to hold accountable. I’m watching many of the vax people -heathy and young – die of Covid or from the vax. When will this be stopped? Who will protect the people or help those of us with shattered lives put our worlds back together?

Bill Looney
Bill Looney
11 days ago

Sorry that I sounded so rude I’m just sick and tired of getting ready and then nothing ever happens a lot of us are I just wanted to write back and say I’m sorry for acting so rude I’m just sick and tired of waiting I hope this hits soon so everyone will wake up I’ve tried to warrant so many people and they do not believe and this needs to come out the only way the people are going to turn from their sins and turn to God is to hear the truth they need to release the truth and let the truth do its job just like Mark Taylor from the Trump prophecy said quit messing around you’re going to lose the people they’re going to get frustrated and they’re going to turn from you if you don’t do something quick and that’s what’s happening people are starting to not believe in and believe it anymore this needs to be released quick before people turn on each other

James Stevens
James Stevens
10 days ago

Great information here. Thank you.

MarthaZ
MarthaZ
10 days ago

I pulled $20 out of my local ATM and it was the same $20….

Jeffrey Hall
Jeffrey Hall
10 days ago

Its January 9th

MICHAIL PRAMATEFTAKIS
MICHAIL PRAMATEFTAKIS
10 days ago

Jeffrey Hall
Jeffrey Hall
10 days ago

Not Today?

Theresa V Kippers
Theresa V Kippers
10 days ago

Strange things are happening all over the world.