Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of March 15, 2022

Hoser
Hoser
2 months ago

Thanx for Jerking Us Off Again for another day. A162AT6Xz7Y

Kathrine Peckham Marshall

TO WHOM EVER: I am in shock over the conclusion of your report!! If you meant for me to be (almost) totally defeated well I am (almost) there!! I am 73 yrs old & have been awake for many many years, no one cared or thought I was out of it!! Its been very lonely knowing about the Illuminati/cabal/EVIL NEW WORLD ORDER & that OUR BELOVED REPUBLIC WAS IN DEEP DEEP DANGER politically, financially, educationally, morally, etc. But this Khazarian Mafia & LEARNING THAT in 1871 LAW of London was signed by President U. S. Grant making us under the control of British Empire for bail out $ due to Civil War – was beyond anything imaginable!! THE INFILTRATION OF EVIL in USA & AROUND THE WORLD HAS BEEN STAGGERING!! But the knowledge I’ve gained in so many areas has, at least, connected the dots for me! And for that I am grateful to Almighty God!! However, Coming “Face to Face” these last 2years with the henious Satanic Evil has been beyond anything I could have imagined! Especially the Torturous Barbarism of Satanic Rituals & canabalism of CHILDREN!! Absolutely beyond Sickening!! WELL, as I was saying FROM THE CONCLUSION OF YOUR REPORT, YOU ARE TELLING – WE the LISTENERS – THAT THE SATANIC Globalist RESET IS/HAS DEFEATED The other reset of goodness – NESARA/GESARA RV QFS – OUR ONLY CHANCE FOR WORLD DELIVERANCE FROM THIS MATRIX OF BABYLON DARKNESS!! WHAT’S THE POINT??? WHY ARE SO MANY OF YOUR REPORTS, in general so DEFLATING TO THE HUMAN SPIRIT?? WHOM DO “YOU” SERVE??? Signed: One hanging on by FAITH IN THE SUPREME CREATOR – TO ME- HE IS INCHARGE, and ON THE MOVE!! And HE WINS!! THUS WE WIN!! In JESUS CHRIST NAME!! I HAVE TO BELIEVE THIS – TO BE ABLE TO GO ON!!!

Gary
Gary
2 months ago

Once again you people are a two headed farce , fear mongering as you put a negative twist on our future if we dont comply with the plan we know nothing about. Its look over hear at covid, the Ukraine , and what ever they can contrive to get your attention while the Trump adm. and his army do what ? And just who are the controllers of the new system of money ? To me it seems we are once again being duped by the rich mother fuckers who think they should be telling us how to live , and just setting up another control system while telling us we are the controllers, what a fucking joke, these kind of people will never give up their dream to become the Gods of Planet Earth , I say fuck em all and let God sort them out .. I dare some bully to try and stop me from growing my garden, I would send them to hell where they belong , directly …For you assholes to even say such a thing shows what a player you shit heads really are .

Leena B
Leena B
2 months ago

Holding accountable those who have injured others by inoculating them probably won’t
happen due to Obama’s PREP Act…
The end of todays update indicates the Global Reset will be fait accompli, complete
with digital currency and id’s.
Are we being played by both sides?

Barbara Henderson
Barbara Henderson
2 months ago

When will med beds be available?

Jeanette Rost
Jeanette Rost(@texas-arwen)
2 months ago

Intel providers have told us to watch for events. Thanks a bunch … what events?

YET ANOTHER condemnation of the UN. I wonder if humanity has the brains to get rid of those monsters.

Surely no one involved in Starlink would be stupid enough to send up a bunch of new satellites knowing that a solar flare was going to destroy them almost immediately. So that means there is likely no solar flare coming.

What difference does a few million make if there is no food to be had? Dinars, dong … it will all be moot.

Jeanette Rost
Jeanette Rost(@texas-arwen)
2 months ago

We were not just “too asleep” to see the satanism; we were TOO DECENT to imagine it.

Texas needs to follow Montana’s lead and tell satanic pedophile Biden to stuff it, and get back to producing oil. The sooner oil-producing states do this, the more likely we can stop Biden’s plan of massive starvation in America.

I have pointed out several times that protests do little more than give false hope to the decent people of the world. The Monsters who are intent on murdering 7 BILLION people are not going to look out their windows at lots of trucks and say, “Whoa! We didn’t realize that people wouldn’t want to be murdered! Who would have thought?!! We will stop our depopulation program as of right now.”

Our militaries are going to have to step in or watch the murders of their own family members, or we are going to have to do something ourselves. The truckers have good intentions, but they aren’t going to stop the Monsters, and in fact they are helping the Monsters with their plan to break the supply lines for food and fuel in order to kill more people.

Jeanette Rost
Jeanette Rost(@texas-arwen)
2 months ago

Khazarian Mafia are the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, MS13, Al Queda, Boko Haram, ISIS, CIA … and apparently the satanic pedophile Democrats, who people such outfits as the CIA, FBI, Antifa, BLM, IRS, the dark military, Department of Education, numerous health departments and agencies, numerous hospitals and medical offices, Big Business, Big Tech, Big Pharma. Conservatives would never support the systematic genocide of 7 BILLION people; only liberals/Democrats and their comrades in other countries would do that.

Jeanette Rost
Jeanette Rost(@texas-arwen)
2 months ago

If the masses are going to starve, what’s the point in trying to red pill them? Why not stop the devastation of those who are not Idiot Mask Addicts before it’s too late?
“The military” is acting as though they have no family members or friends who might be killed by the military’s inaction.

Promises made, promises kept … but after how many more Americans are killed?