Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of May 20, 2022

Wendy kirby
Wendy kirby
6 months ago

Oh, no! I hate it when Judy Byington doesn’t post. Even when she posts late I become anxious! I have come to rely on these posts for dependable intel. The posts give me hope and allay my anxiety. Thank you, Judy, for all you do!

Victoria Valentine
Victoria Valentine
6 months ago

Dear Judy, You are so appreciated. An Israelite indeed. I do hope this will be a restful week for you. I guess for myself also if I’m not researching up till about 3 mountain time, waiting for your posts😊, which are he highlight of my studies. So
much is happening. What a time in the history of
this beautiful planet. And we are here again, to witness it. And still, the Best is yet to come.
“…..Therefore, whatsoever possessions may become ours must be regarded as an Inheritance. All our riches will be held for Him. The outer as well as the inner must be regarded as His Inheritance committed to our care as Stewards in His Service. Whatever potencies we may have, are His alone that our Life may be the magnetic Centre through which He can pour the electric forces of His own glorious Life-stream upon the world, unto its healing and restoration, it’s redemption and re-exaltation, and it’s transformation as it is drawn into the realm of transfiguration, and becomes once more re-endowed with His glorious Deific Auric Glory; it’s Ancient Divine Inheritance. “
Thank you for your part dear Judy.

Gary
Gary
6 months ago

God is the creator we are the custodians, this place is not gods domain it is our`s and we live under Gods law not his thumb ..

Edward Enke
Edward Enke
6 months ago

Is all this true info or just a made up story

Susan
Susan
6 months ago

I think it isn’t good to give dates and times. Makes this look unreliable

Pinky Carney
Pinky Carney
6 months ago

So, what happened to “The Big Event” that was supposed to happen 20 May 2022 (today)? It is now 5:30 pm. Where is it ??

Douglas Emery Thompson
Douglas Emery Thompson
6 months ago
Reply to  Pinky Carney

The same place that all the promised events are, in nowhere land. So many times, looking forward to something happening and it doesn’t. Although it is disappointing, somehow, I still have hope that it will all come about as promised.

Joseph Q
Joseph Q
6 months ago

They’ve stopped posting Most news Temporarily per Judy. It’s hell week I’m sure they don’t want certain stuff out. Should be back up by the 30th

Gary
Gary
6 months ago

The Chinese are broke as a dog dick as the the rest of the central banks are , so tell us how their on top of the masters of money ? The reset is a one on one basis you say in one breath, then the Chinese are on top in the next, you two girls are full of your own shit and should just go to the house and stay there .

Elizabeth Briggs Mitchell
Elizabeth Briggs Mitchell
6 months ago

Love Restored Republic your intel drops very helpful information whats to come. Thank you for everything you do for Humanity with information thats posted. God bless you all.